Connecting Maharashtra-Telangana to the Godavari River, it is possible to construct a 1,400 km water channel. We will also set up a special stadium with AP, Telangana and Maharashtra as equal share of 10 per cent. The center meets other needs. There is a belief that if you look around the areas around the river, there is a good demand. Then the onions grown in Maharashtra will be available at low cost in Telangana - Union Minister Gadkari
Water Supply and Water Resources Minister Nitin Gadkari has poured fertilizers on Telangana. When the demand for expansion of the Bodhan-Madnur highway, Amberpet highway, CRF fund allocation for Hyderabad, Along with this, the guarantee is to map the Interstate Water Transport Project, which will provide access to water transport for Telangana state map. Over Rs 10,000 crore will be allocated for projects. Gadkari laid the foundation stone for the development of four key highways related to the city of Hyderabad. Ramanthapur Hyderabad Public School premises were launched on the grounds of stone pallets. He then spoke at a public meeting there. Telangana and all states in the country have been funded beyond the politics of development. We do not want to give politics in development.
Rs 2,000 crore water supply route ..: The state municipality minister ketiar in response to the desire to develop a water transport link in connection with the Kaleshwaram project, Gadkari responded positively. Rs 2,000 crore has been sanctioned.
The river ports should be preferred: The state governments have been advised to take care of the development of airports and highways. The Center has taken up the rivers' interconnects, connecting the Krishna and Panna rivers to the backwaters of Polavaram, which can save about 800 tiensi water. We are planning to construct another two reservoirs on the Godavari, with projects worth Rs 50,000 crore, said AP, Telangana and Tamil Nadu.
Newly Approved Activities .. Minister Gadkari approved the new proposals made by Minister Ketiar, Roads and Buildings Minister Thummala Nageshwar Rao.
* Sanjareddy-Narsapur-Tupran-Gajewal-Jagdewpur-Bhuvanagiri-Chautu Pepal-Ibrahimatnam-Chevalla-Sankarapalli-Kandi areas connecting the 338 km regional circuit road to Rs 5,500 crore is guaranteed.
* Rs 700 crore would be given to the state for the development of roads and the Central Road Fund (CRF).
* Bodhan-Madnur road has been sanctioned Rs 1000 crore for the expansion.
* The proposal made by Minister Thummala to review the Seetharama irrigation project is to be considered.
Work done by the Union Minister
* The construction of the uptake is Rs 467.55 crore from the Kolonnagar Junction to Amberpet up to Rs.6.6 km. Amberpet MLA is to agree to extend it to the corner of the Kolonaka cross to 200 meters.
* Uppal construction at the Uppal junction is up to 7 km long from the crossroads of the National Highway Development Corporation to Nararapalli to reduce the traffic problem. Under the GHMC proposal, the bridge was laid on the grounds of the extension of the bridge from the junction to the cricket ground. The two valued at Rs 1,395 crore.
* Auranghar-Shamshabad route is Rs. 283.19 crores with a distance of 10 km.
* Rs .426.52 crore from oarar Medak way to expand the NH-765.